Legal.io Marks Usage Agreement
You may use the Legal.io name and logo ("Legal.io Marks") to let your customers know that Legal.io ("we", "us", "our") provides platform services for your business.
The Legal.io Marks are important assets of Legal.io's business, and they are protected by US and international copyright and trademark laws. By using them you agree as follows:
- We grant you permission to use the Legal.io Marks on a non-exclusive, non-transferable basis. This permission may be revoked at any time at our discretion. Of course, we don't expect to do this without a good reason.
- You may only use the Legal.io Marks on that portion of your website or application that directly relates to platform services that we provide you. You won't imply any relationship with Legal.io other than the one that actually exists.
- Legal.io may provide you with style or usage guidelines from time to time, including such things as size, color or placement. Unless we agree otherwise, you will use the Legal.io Marks only in a way that is consistent with those guidelines. You will update your use of the Legal.io Marks to conform to changes in the guidelines within a reasonable time after we provide you notice of the change.
- You may not use the Legal.io Marks or the word "Legal.io", any confusingly similar name or trademark, in a third party service name or publication title; in, as, or as part of your own service or marks; to identify products or services that are not Legal.io's; in a manner likely to cause confusion; in a manner that implies inaccurately that Legal.io sponsors, endorses, or is otherwise connected with, your own activities, products, and services; as hidden or embedded text in web pages; or in a manner disparaging of Legal.io or the Platform Services.
- You will not display, copy, modify or transmit the Legal.io Marks in any way except as described in this Agreement or otherwise agreed in writing by Legal.io, Inc.